You ask why do I need to have your website evaluated?.
- Are you looking for a free site evaluation.
- Website evaluation free.
- To check you web rankings.
- To get a top position.
Website Evaluation. I have listed just a few very good reasons for you to have your site evaluated professionally to ensure you have one of the best sites. You may think your site looks fine and its running along quite nicely, however when we evaluate a site we check many factors, and these can easily be the difference between the greater success of your site or you just ticking over and missing that great opportunity that so rarely comes along. To demonstrate what I mean and receive a thorough website check, we look at some of the following points which we carry out on a full website evaluation which just a few of of what we check and the importance of these is enormous when it comes to your sites ranking. So, why not have your website evaluated. Is everything on your site factual and clear?.
- Make sure you site is updated, preferably weekly if not more often.
- Is your site easy for the average person to use?
- Are your pictures and information clear and accurate?
- Do you have a good site menu can people easily find what they are seeking.
- Does your site load in seconds or do people become fed up waiting for a site to load and go elsewhere (I know I do)
- Ensure you don’t have dead links. Check them weekly as dead links can be a big turn off for search engines.
- I find the best fonts to use are either Georgia or Arial, as it appears people of all ages and backgrounds are happy with this.
To ensure good web rankings you need to check everything at regular intervals. Trust me when I say that if all is not as it should be, then success will not appear and it will affect your ranking severely.
WE DON’T JUST GIVE YOU A REPORT AND THE CHARGE YOU FOR SUGGESTIONS. OUR REPORT AND SUGGESTIONS ARE ALL FREE